Monday, August 22, 2005

A little bit freer

Well I am feeling a little bit more free today.  As a matter of fact, I am singing and dancing so I must be feeling pretty good.  I realize that partly this is because I took my righteous anger at being abused and turned it on my abusers rather than turn it on myself.  I also think upping my thyroid medication supplement has a lot to do with it.  I'm more and more certain that so much of my health issues---whether weight gain, or the cyclical, psuedo "manic-depressive" moods I had for years---are related to thyroid, and/or the adrenal gland.  I talked with the dr. today and she brought up the adrenal gland.  I haven't even told her what adrenaline does to me, yet.  But I know that she is on target and I know that going natural is the right way to go.  It angers me that I could have gone to her months ago, if I had been allowed to be in relationship with her other patient.  Instead I had to wait until I was desperate, with absolutely no alternatives, and fudge around the issue of how I was recommended to her.  Dr. Phillips would have recognized the organic roots of my "depression" and treated it successfully years ago while Paul DeBlassie and company prescribe jail as therapy and dope me against my consent. !!!!!! The stupidity and moral bankruptcy of those people is beyond belief, but no doubt there are still good, blind, deaf, and dumb Catholic sheep out there, ready to assist these 20th century Inquisitors in their endeavors.  So be careful Tita, and keep checking to see if they have put out another warrant for your arrest.  It's so amazing to me how my tormenters are responsible not only for creating the conditions that exacerbate my psychological depression, but actively prevent me from getting effective treatment (as if jail and pharmaceutical pills would have any ameliorating effect on the damage caused by patriarchal abuse---whether from my father or William McNamara's spiritual megolamania.  No, these are people who have imprisoned their minds and addicted their spirits through institutional religion, so they think that imprisonment and dope would make me more amenable to their warped version of reality...Ain't happeninggggggg.............

No comments: