Saturday, October 7, 2006

poisoned again with psychotropic drugs

Oct 10th--My body is reacting to the severe poisoning I am getting with nerve and joint inflammation.  My back hasn't hurt so bad in years.  My leg is being permanently damaged with nerve pain, and now the inflammation is starting in my right leg and my right wrist.  If my right wrist becomes as bad as my left I will truly be screwed.  I won't be able to do yoga at all.  I am trying to hang in there God, but I don't know how much longer I can hang in there.  I am gaining weight again, so my guess is that I am being force fed antidepressants.  My eyesight is becoming dim again, and I am getting the same old pain behind my eyes as well as having nerve pain in my left sinus cavity.  Haven't these bastards done enough damage to my body?  I want them out of my life, forever. GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT, and take your stupid damn corrupt religion with you.

No comments: