Monday, May 14, 2007

Losing eyesight in my left eye again.

A miserable night as I vainly tried to escape the drugs.  I know from my severe nausea, my wooden legs, the sick headache, and the spaced out, lethargic, lazy feeling that I totally failed (not to mention the penultimate litmus test--I look in the mirror and don't see me, but some stranger inhabiting my body through abusive chemical hijacking).  The most distressing part however, is that the eyesight in my left eye (the surgically healed one) has deteriorated seriously.  No longer do I see the bright, vivid colors out of that eye.  Now I see the colors faded.  I want to weep.  I went through all that pain and expense for nothing--for these sadistic bastards just to ruin my rehabilitated ocular health once again. 

I was stalked last night by David Denny of the SLI (I know when someone from the SLI is stalking me under bogus screen names).  I can't believe the stupid sob doesn't get the message that I don't want anything to do with him or his abusive community.  I've learned that he and Tessa Bielecki have "disaffiliated" themselves from the SLI.  Bullshit. I also see that they no longer mention William McNamara in their web page.  Bullshit.  They are running scared.  Someone is suing the shit out of them for their abusive tactics and they are trying to save their piece of property.  I don't know who beat me to the punch, but my prayers are with them.  Something has to happen to stop the abuse that these people do in the name of God.  No wonder Denny was always so attracted to Islam.  He is nothing but a propenent of Christian Talibanism, and I am the unfortunate, helpless victim of the controlling power abuse which he initiated and actively fights to maintain.

No comments: