Sunday, September 30, 2007

Force fed psychotropic drugs again

Force fed psychotropic drugs again--I knew it was coming after I saw another truly stupid doctor on Friday.  It is amazing to me how little of illness and healing a medical school graduate know, but I am too sick to go to go off on my rant against the medical profession--there are so many others who do it so much better than me, including my favorite doctor--Dr.  Mercola.  Let us just say that the newbie neurologist believed the pile of shit she was told, and as usual mistook my autism for psychosis so now I am on anti-psychotic medication and not able to function.  Thank God I am not employed because I would not be able to go to work.  I don't know how I am going to be able to drive on tuesday for physical therapy but my left leg is getting worse, and my entire body is completely unresponsive.  My legs fill like they 200 pounds each, I can hardly walk or lift my arms.  I tell you what I think--like I told the neurologist I have Parkinson's (I know because I dreamed it, and so far, baby, my dreams have been more accurate than your goddamned medical diagnosis), but my brain which always tries to self heal, cannot self heal now because of the goddamned psychotropic drugs running interference so once again my body takes a beating while I am treated like a lab rat by these stupid abusive perverted FUCKIG GODDAM NEd ASSHOLES who I despise with everything I got.  I don't care anymore.  I am going to call it like I see it.  Everytime they mess with my body, they destroy it more, and cause me pain and suffering and agony and I am tired of it. I am too sick to fight anymore.  All I can do is endure it and hope for death, but as long as I live I will proclaim the truth, and right now, God help me, I am miserably, pitiably alive, but barely able to function, move or think.  I spent most of the day watching the PBS special on WW2, and I just feel like a shell shocked soldier, who keeps on going because there just is no alternative.

No comments: