Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Pain

Well, so much for my "good" weekend as I got slammed by dope and pain again.  I am in pain as I speak, with my left leg all spasmed up and tight from the overdose of whatever psychotropic drug got in my system on Sunday night, leaving me in agonizing pain for Sunday and Monday nights.  I have had to take major dope to even sleep for the last two night, but my left leg and hip and sciatica are still messed up.  I'm tempted to quit work today.  Maybe I will.  These bastards think they are going to set me up for a mental hospital stint.  Wrong.  I think they overestimate my intention to cooperate anymore with them.  The only "carrot" they had to motivate me--Augusta--has left me, and I have nothing left to inspire any desire for cooperation on my part.  It is too hard to write when I am in such pain.  The pain drives out any ability to make rational coherent sense.  I am tired of being in pain--no, I am tired of these motherfuckers causing me pain.  I hurt too bad to continue--

No comments: