Friday, September 1, 2006

Migraines

I woke up with a migraine--3rd day in a row.  It doesn't help that the Fiornal I took last night had some kind of weird psychotropic substance added that completely undermined any benefit to its analgesic properties, and led me to take a Flexiril to even get to sleep.  I don't know what I am going to do.  I can't live with this kind of pain.  It all started with a heavy dollop of speed which left all my muscles spasming, and even today, three days later, I can hardly walk, because the severe muscle spasms in my legs have left the leg sore and the nerve endings inflammed and supersensitive to even a brief touch).  I know from my dreams that I am moving out of my body.  I don't move out of my body because I'm neurotic or psychotic.  I move out of my body because I am in severe pain, and all the medication I take to help me deal with the pain is tampered with, and not working.  I have more on this I want to speak on, but I have to go to work.  One more day, and then I can try to recuperate.  In the meantime, I have to deal with this pain....

No comments: