Sunday, August 20, 2006

depressed

Aug 20th,  My sense of depression is getting deeper and deeper since I started taking the Diamox.  I still haven't definitively determined if they have been tampered with or if it just natural.  But I know that I cannot continue feeling like this.  My eyes have not yet gotten that unrecognizable, "nobody's home" look, but I have lost all my energy and vitality.  I can barely drag myself to work, and when I come home all I want to do is sleep or watch TV---no sense of iniative, of creativity, whatsoever.  I think I know what I want to say but I have no ability to stick with writing.  Part of the depression is that I can't think or write.  All I know is I can't stand feeling this way.  My spirit is feeling trapped within my flesh as I am unable to take any action. Today is a day of rest.  I'm just going to spend all day in bed trying to get over

No comments: