Saturday, August 5, 2006

Feeling down

8/5/06---Feeling down over my continuing poor health.  I fought migraines all day today---for the fifth day in a row, thanks to the drugs they sprayed in my truck.  I'm beginning to wonder if I am being given drugs that specifically cause migraines.  I'm fairly certain that the psychotropic drugs that I have been given over the last few days are some variant of hallucinogens.  I just feel overwhelmed.  My knees are stiff with an arthritis that I never felt before, and I feel that I have lost my energy and vitality.  I no longer like who I am.  I hate what the NSA has turned me into.  There is a much better way to facilitate healing than through lies, manipulation and involuntary doping.  Another day, I will fight back....but not today.  Exhausted.

No comments: