Sunday, August 13, 2006

Another wasted weekend

The doping continues.  Saturday, the truck got sprayed with something that left me severely depressed and out of it.  Sunday--I have to blame myself.  I really feel like I need to take the Diamox for swollen optic nerves and Dr. Huaman concurred, but I  can't find any medicine that is not tampered with.   So this morning, just as an experiment, I took one of the tampered Diamox.  It left me sick in bed all morning with strange brain rushes in the back of my head and muscle convulsions and facial tics.  I felt better once I drank some alcohol, but this day is a goner--absolutely unable to do anything, except lay in bed and sleep. When is this misery going to end?  I've got a lot on my mind, but I'm too tired.  I need to sleep....

No comments: