Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Psychotropic Drugs Causing Severe Depression

It's official.  I am depressed, and it is caused by the psychotropic drugs I am being force fed, whether at work or at home.  In desperation (because I had a severe headache that I recognized as caused by excess csf fluid behind my eyes), I took a Diamoxx, hoping to be able to bear the psychotropic drugs that I knew it was tainted with.  Big mistake.  I am so high and depressed right now that I don't even know how I'm going to get myself to work at a job that I already find distasteful. I am furious as I realize that I am going to have to have surgery because these morons keep doping me against my will.  But more immediate than that, how can I keep functioning when I feel so fucked up on these goddamned drugs.  I don't know how.

No comments: