Monday, April 21, 2008

Becoming increasingly nonfunctioning

Becoming increasingly nonfunctioning as psychotropic drugs ravage my body.  I am severely depressed and lack any and all energy, drive and ability to perform even routine functions.  My legs are numb, and my left leg is in constant severe nerve pain.  I cannot do any physical exercise without feeling extreme exhaustion--even yoga class and 1/2 hour bike rides are becoming too debilitating.  I have constant problems with my intestines, digestion, nausea and migraines.  I am unable to mentally concentrate, write, read or pray.  In short I am miserable, sick, hating life and trying everything I know to hold on to hope that someday I will feel like a human being again.  Not today.  I have to keep holding on to hope--otherwise there is nothing.

No comments: