Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I spent the night in pain

I spent the night in pain from a severe bellyache caused by the total clog of my guts by the psychotropic drugs.  I am miserable beyond belief with a colon that absolutely will not move the digestive process along.  I had been initially been happy yesterday when I realized that the goddamned speed was gone, and with it the constant, torturous pain of muscles spasming and relentless nerve pain caused by the damage done to my left leg by the speed, but as usual my optimism was premature.  I am still being force fed drugs that make me miserable---totally constipated, muscle weakened (I had a hard time walking again this morning and now my arms don't even want to type), I can't concentrate and am autistic (just feeling the need to pull into my own little world and try to prevent as much stimuli as possible from getting into my brain).  So now I am left with a physical and emotional wreck of a body that I have to carry through life somehow.  I am truly miserable.  I just keep putting one foot in front of the other and try to struggle through. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I FEEL A NEED TO REACH OUT TO YOU MY FELLOW HUMAN BEING AND WANT TO GIVE YOU SOME WORDS OF COMFORT AND DIRECTION IN THE LIFE YOU STRUGGLETO ENDURE! I NEED TO SPEND MORE TIME THINKING OF WHICH WAY TO APPROACH YOU WITH A TRUE HEART FELT RESPONSE,THAT WILLNOT HURT BUT HELP AND COMFORT YOU! I SHALL RETURN AND HOPE TO GIVE YOU SOME DIRECTION TO AN EASIER WAY OF DEALING WITH ALL THE LIGITIMATE WOES OF LIFE! UNTIL THEN TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME AND DONT OVER INDULGE IN YOUR PAINS BUT TRY TO IGNORE THEM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE( MIND OVER MATTER!) APPROACH AND JOURNAL YOUR FRUSTRATIONS.  I FEEL YOU PAINS!