Saturday, April 19, 2008

My spine is totally wrecked

My spine is totally wrecked from the violent muscle spasms I endured from yesterday' overdose of speed.  I felt like a tortured cat I watched in a video clip played by my Molecular Biology instructor to illustrate ethical issues in biological research.  The cat went crazy inside its cage until it died, killed by a massive overdose of drugs that caused its poor muscles to spasm uncontrollably.  Now the painful spasms have increased from my left leg and back up to my shoulder, back, and neck.  I slept until noon today, and woke up with the same headache I went to bed with, and that I have now.  Even worse, my spine and the muscles around it feel completely out of whack.  It even hurts to breathe deeply--my spine vertebra spasms every time that I do.  It didn't help that I missed this morning's yoga class, but I was too sick to get out of bed.  I don't know how much more of this my body can take, but I can guarantee you this, Opus Dei, Ratzinger, and the rest of you Catholic Mafia.  You will get no cooperation from me.  Destroy me, kill me, but you will NEVER get any cooperation from me.

No comments: