Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Poisoned Again!

3/28/06---Very very ill, now for two days---unable to do anything.  Why? The same sorry motherfuckers who nearly killed me with their lithium and speed have gotten to me with anti-depressants, which my body completely, utterly rejects as poison.  I am so angry, I want to go off on somebody.  I don't feel the anti-depressants in my mind anymore;  I don't feel anything in my mind.  They have so fucked up my brain that my receptor sites are completely fried.  I can't even get drunk. So, the brain no longer registers the poison, but while it took several days for the body to register the poison,  when it did, it shut down--totally.  I am incapable of doing anything, except laying around (though I am able to read again).  Well get this motherfuckers--Paul DeBlassie, Dave Denny, and all you stupid ass government psychs--I want you out of my body and out of my life--FOREVER ASSHOLES.  Get it?  I want nothing to do with you, your sick dysfunctional religion, your abusive governmental agency lies and brutality. 

I know this is a really hard concept for you to get grasp, but I am a human being and I have rights--every single one of which you have violated--- and I don't want your fucking medication.  I don't want you in my life.  I will heal myself slowly, but I will NEVER have anything to do with you. GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!  Stop poisoning my body with your abuse and stupidity.  I am not a fucking lab rat for you to experiment on.  I am  a human being and I want my life back you GOD-DAMNED CREEPS.

No comments: