Sunday, April 16, 2006

Pain

Headaches again---severely poisoned in my truck as I drove this morning.  It's clear that someone didn't like the entry that I just wrote.  Truth hurts.  Truth is that I see the hand of Satan on the current Pope, as it energizes him to do the evil one's work.  I cannot abide the current state of heretical christianity.  Makes me sick--literally.  I know it is McNamara, SLI, and Opus Dei behind the suffering I have endured for years at their sick, dysfunctional, powermongering, corrupt hands and minds.  I don't have to really do anything though but survive--I  intend to see the collapse of institutional Christianity in my lifetime--Praise God---maybe then, the truly spiritual people of the world will have a place to worship.  I had an interesting talk with God last nite re: the evil inherent in the SLI, but I am not in a position where I can do anything, but get up with the severe headaches these people have caused (do I think they care if I go blind?  Hell no, they have a sick, heretical view of suffering, and the biggest delusion of all is that I am ever going to have anything to do with them again.  I am all right, just not in the way you could ever imagine it, you whitewashed, habited and mitered sepulchres of evil

No comments: