Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Back to humdrum speed

Back to humdrum speed which is not good news.  The body is so full of inflammation that I can hardly move.  Inflammation everywhere--lats, abdomen, ankles, elbows, biceps, wrists, upper torso and neck.  Life is so hard when I am on this damn speed.  Not to mention the inflammation, it causes blood sugar crashes and sick headaches.  I am completely out of control of my weight, as I have to keep eating protein to keep the sick headaches at bay.  I am not very successful at that, either, but I keep trying because a migraine is the worst. Maybe I am on psychotropic drugs.  I am noticing that images on the web are jumping out at me weirdly like they do when I am drugged.  Oh well, no matter what, I am miserable.  I am trying so hard to function.  I was able to walk in the park while I composed a long letter in my head that I want to write, but right now, I am too sick to transfer thoughts to paper.  Hell, for that matter,  I am too sick to even have any thoughts. My brain totally blasted and nonfunctional.  I will be starting work next week.  Normally that would be good news, but not right now, not when I am so sick and suffering all the time. Somehow I have to to be able to hold a job no matter how impossible it seems when I am so sick and nonfunctional.

No comments: