Monday, March 10, 2008

What's worse than humdrum speed?

What's worse than humdrum speed?  Lithium.  GODDAMNED, PIECE OF SHIT, MAKE ME SICK LITHIUM.  After a brief hiatus from psychotropic drugs, they have started up again, and I have been sick all day with lithium poisoning.  Don't these dumbasses ever get it?  I  have the same nauseating migraine I always get, and will have to take a fiornal and go to bed soon.  But I have to vent first.  I am so damned upset.  I have to start a job in another day, I got a virus in my computer and tons of details and chores to atten to, but all I can do is lay in bed and think how miserable I am.  I have been trying to watch tv but I am getting that same sense of motion sickness as I watch moving objects on the screen.  Bed time.  Too sick to really care about anything right now.  I honestly don't know if I am going to be able to keep this job--certainly not if I am doped up on lithium.  You have to look out for me God.  You are all I got. 

No comments: