Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I have a 2 Fiornal headache

I have a 2 Fiornal headache thanks to the patriarchal Catholic creep who druugged me while I was trying to clear out my head in a Rio Rancho park.  Because my body is in such poor shape, I was hoping to add on another yoga workout, but I had to wait until 6:45 for it to begin.  I was too sick from being drugged at work to head directly to the gym so I went to the nearest park to lie down.  There the patriarchal bully (everytime I hear a man yelling in that guttural, wannabe-commanding bass to cover the fact that he has absolutely no personal authority and the most limited of self-respect and self-awareness, I want to just get far way), zapped me with blindlingly nauseating drugs that had me running for the car and home--forget yoga.  I knew who had done because I recognize the type quiet well by now--"Christian sheeple."  When I was very young (teens and early 20's, I was quite Nietzschean in my contempt of them.  Then I became more gentle in my criticism, telling myself that they deserved intecessory prayer, not contempt.  Well, after the suffering I have endured which has been carried out by sheeple foot soldiers, I am leaning back to my original position.  After all, these sheeple have a shepherd who tells them the way--Jesus Christ, and if they prefer the easy, safe route of mindless obedience to hierarchy and dogma rather than choosing the freedom and risk of a true life in the spirit, there is nothing I can do that will sway or move them.  I prefer to deal with pagans, who may not have the depth of faith that I would wish for, but who have honest desire for depth of spirituality, self-knowledge and altruistic intentions for others (its never the pagans who dope me, just Christian sheeple).  Instead I deal with lame and weak Christian men who are alienated from their soul, and lame and weak Christian women alienated from their spirit (I can spot them from a mile away too).  Orthodox Catholic Christianity calls this alienated condition, "gender complementarity."  PFFFFTTTTT.  I call it a crippled human being, which unfortunately they are free to choose, and I respect that.  JUST DON'T CRIPPLE ME in an attempt to make me as blind and spirit and soul alienated as you are. 

At tleast the second fiornal worked, and I can try to go to bed now.  My life is really a struggle, but I keep going. 

No comments: