Tuesday, November 25, 2008

No access to soul with the kind of headache

No access to soul with the kind of headache the psychotropic poison is putting in me--what is it this time--lithium with a twist???? The cynical hateful part of me is so used to the goddamned torture that by now part of me just laughs. But most of me is suffering IMMENSELY. The pressure of csf in my brain is causing me to go out of myt mind with pain. Wont be long until i am compoletely incapacitated. Too sick to do even small, minor, routine things. And all because my mind "moves too fast." No, I see thru that lie quite clearly. It is Opus Dei and their atheist secular counterparts pulling control moves. Which equals SUFFERING. Go to bed hating life. Wake up hating life. Unable to concentrate or care about anything.

No comments: