Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Recovering

Recovering from a severe migraine caused by the psychotropic poison I was force fed. It just got worse and worse until I finally a Phenergan suppository made life bearable--if you can call what I live a bearable life. I wake up every morning drugged and high, and I go to sleep every night drugged and high. I have the body of a 70 year old woman, finding it difficult to walk, lift my arms, and get up and get motivated to do anything. God, I had no idea that my life was going to end in such constant, sheer, lonely misery. I can keep going back to where I went wrong (getting involved with the great mind and spirit rapists of the SLI and by extension their cronies and patrons), but it doesn't change anything. I am utterly bereft of any hope. I cannot see that I will ever being a free woman ever again. But I have to keep pushing on--suicide is not an option for me, though all I do is pray for death.

No comments: