Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Disheartening Day

I spent all day so sick I could barely move.  Obviously Opus Dei and their buds have decided to pour it on.  I saw two of them in Taco Bell the other day.  I am getting ready to be very confrontive.  I don't care anymore.  They lost me so long ago, and I laugh to think that those poor slobs actually think they can do anything to try to make me have anything at all to do with them or their warped version of reality.  I see Ratzinger has done his part to alienate the ecumenical process again.  I am so glad I gave up Catholicism before his election.  It would be impossible to accept him and his repressive rigidities.  Fortunately, I regard him as so far out on the extreme edge that I don't even have to worry about any kind of response to him, though I would like to talk about what my vision of faith is, but I am too sick to concentrate right now.  That is alright.  I got the rest of my life to lay it out.  I just gotta hold on a little while longer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you let go and let God, leave things to God, to God's reality, to God's own vision of faith and not "my vision of faith",  my version of reality; if you pray: "to God who is out there, if there is a God," a la Brideshead Revisited, then you might get a response. It might even happen that God's response might be to your own liking....