Saturday, July 7, 2007

Drugs causing Autism

7/07/2007--It was supposed to be a big day for social liberals like myself.  I got an email invitation to join a party nearby, but I am completely unable to socialize, feeling withdrawn, unable to look anybody in their eyes, and realizing that it has been days since I have felt clear of autism.  I am certain now that my autism is getting worse and worse with each passing day.  Today the world was actually frightening, as I walked along in the woods.  By the time I got in the truck, it was difficult to get in and drive home.  Just by chance, I came across a journal entry that I handwrote in January of 2006.  It was written at work while it was really slow.  It reads:

1/506

10:02 a.m....late signing in--can't help it. I move too slow.  I'm so high I'm floating.  I can hardly hold my pen.  My hands have no strength.  My head hurts to hold up--severe pain in my cervical spine and ribs that I cannot block.  Totally unable to move my head to any side without pain.  I'm having real difficulty concentrating.  My head weighs 30 pounds.  I'm so passive, I can't take charge of a call.  God, I'm suffering so bad.  I just want to be home lying down.  Can't function. Can't function.  Can't function.  Every day at work is agony.  I sit here high and sick, unable to move, unable to think, unable to function--on some kind of alienated auto pilot.  I sit here, lolling in my chair, head turned to the side.  Can anyone imagine what it is like to be tethered to a phone, high as a kite, unable to move, unable to think, unable to feel?  Just a deep desire to sleep sleep sleep sleep--release this body from existence so feel free again, spiritual again, joyful again.  It seems like that will never happen again. 

A woman just got ecstatic on me re: her credit score.  I could feel none of her joy.  My empathy has totally  been cut off.  No feelings whatsoever--alienated from all feeling.  God will I ever feel joy again?

1/13/06

Totally, utterly sad. Tears rolling down my face--unable to feel anything but black hole depression as I feel the drugs coursing through my body.  I hate my body.  I hate my life.  I want it over.

unable to remember/depression/feelings of self-hatred and loathing esp towards body/headaches/mood swings/tears rolling down the cheek

Tiedto this phone like a chain."

I survived that round.  Now I am in another.  Those sick,power tripping doctors have got me experiencing autism on a daily basis.  But their damned poison has already left its mark on my body and psyche, and I have no resistance whatsoever to whatever they are giving me.  I may yet become an autistic vegetable--that would make the damned Opus Dei happy--at least they could rest easy that I would be in enforced celibacy.  As for the government, they don't care.  They probably have another lab rat already lined up to be violated and abused.  But I am determined to leave a record.  I may die, "disappear," (yes, here in the USA), or become an autistic vegetable but at least I will leave a record.

 

 

fee

No comments: