Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I keep telling myself to write, to document

I keep telling myself to write, to document, to share and remember always the sheer hell and torture that my own govt and former religious community--the Catholic Church are putting me through.  I have spent nearly all day in bed, as I am too sick to even watch TV.  I am having to take lots of thyroid glandular tablets and digestive enzymnes as right now, I am not digesting.  But that is not even the worst of it.  I am being given Risperdal again (maybe this time without thyroid) because my muscles are so weak that I cannot walk.  Once again, my legs and arms are totally dead.  Way too sick to do yoga.  I couldn't even hold a down dog for 10 seconds when I tried.  On top of that, there is the constant headaches and nausea.  I cannot stand any sensory stimuli.  Time to go to bed and cry.  Yes, you sons of bitches have broken me down, but you will NEVER get any cooperation from me.  I am beginnig to regret even contemplating a return to ANY Christian church.  Just sick of suffering at your hands while you try to force your conversion on me.  Toosick to continue and to weak to type anymore. bed. remember. Never let any one tell you they are a person of the spirit if they try to force  a conversion on you.  "No stick yet that can get my head right."  Except, as with Luke, there's nothing wrong with my head, there si something worong with yours!  And most certainly ur hearts and soul as well

No comments: