Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Now I can't walk

Now I can't walk--not only are my legs dead and feeling paralyzed, I have lost all sense of balance, so that I walk like a toddling baby or doddering senior--reaching out for something to hold onto with every step I laboriously take.  I'm desperately sick with all the symptoms of a migraine--unrelenting nausea, motion sickness, and the inability to bear any sensory stimulation (as I write this I keep my eyes shut so I don't have to see anything--especially any moving objects, as I type out letters)>  I am too sick to work. Too sick to function.  All I can do is lay in bed, and long for the days, before I got involved with the Spiritual Life Institute, when I was free, when I was a happy, strong physical and spiritual being, instead of the pathetic wreck I am now.  Too sick to go any further.

No comments: