Monday, February 11, 2008

Now I can't pee.

Now I can't pee.  Ever since my back injury, I have had issues with frequent urination, but now the level of the psychotropic drug I have been given is so toxic that I can't pee at all.  I try, but nothing comes out.  I sure feel the toxicity.  The medication has gone from making me lethargic and fluish, unable to walk or exert myself to being unable to get out of bed.  Now I cannot even watch TV.  As with a migraine, I can't stand stimulation of any kind.  I just lay in bed with my eyes shut tasting that weird taste in my mouth.  I hope I go comatose.  I've already told God that if I do, I won't come back to rejoin the living.  I am a prisoner of evil here--the absolute worst kind of evil--the evil of religion and politics, and right now, I don't give a shit about the human race or its future, and I know no one gives a shit about me.  You can't use and abuse a dead person.  Maybe it won't be long.  Time to close the eyes and lay down again.

No comments: