Saturday, November 18, 2006

Feverish

11.18.06

Well, my recovery from this sinus/cold congestion has been arrested by the involuntary doping.  Yesterday evening, while running my space heater in my room, I noticed that I was coughing and draining uncontrollably.  So I got up and realized that I was being doped again, probably on speed, and that the airborne irritants were causing the drainage  Suspecting the space heater, I went to bed with no heat, and now this morning, I am sicker than ever.  I feel feverish and my right ear is all clogged up.  I'm miserable.  All I want to do is lay in bed, but Saturday morning yoga is the most mellow and restorative of yoga classes.  If I can force myself to go, I might feel better.  I need to lose weight.  The more I do, the more calories I burn.  So help me God to go.

 

No comments: