Monday, November 6, 2006

Starting to Feel like a recording

11-6

I am so tired of feeling this exhaustion which steals all my energy.  I don't think that people believe me when I tell them how bad I really feel, but I am not exaggerating.  If anything, I underplay how badly I really feel (always the one who keeps pushing on, no matter how much I am suffering).  I believe that the drugs are not supposed to have these type of side effects, but they are.  I don't know if it is my autism or the hormonal problems caused by my intersexed condition.  All I know is that I cannot function with those drugs inside of me.  Today, the big challenge was riding my bike a few blocks to the bank.  Even now, my arms have the heaviness which makes it so difficult to lift my arms to type.  My mom is mad at me.  Dr H is mad at me. They think that I am having some kind of hysterical response to these drugs, but I am not.  I respect and care for both of these people, but I don't know how to get them to recognize, that no matter how implausible, these drugs are having a terrible negative drag on me....

No comments: