Friday, November 17, 2006

In Despair over being Doped Up Again

11.17.06--I was trying to write on difficult topics but I'm being doped with psychotropic drugs again.  Right now I can barely walk or type, my arms and legs are so heavy.  The first indication was a headache.  I thought I would try to work out the headache by going to the gym and working out, but as I drove to the gym, I realized how seriously autistic I was.  These dumb fucks. Don't they realize what a scary thing it is to be driving and realize you are autistic?  I had a terrible workout, forcing myself to do cardio for 30 minutes with heavy as lead legs.  I'm tired of fighting. My body can't handle it anymore.  It is too weak.  I'm just going to lay down.  I am in despair but nothing i say or do matters.  My body is just experimental fodder to these bastards.

No comments: