Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Covering my head while I am kicked by my abusers

Covering my head while I am kicked by my abusers--Yes, I continue to be doped by these moral degenerates, to the point of nausea and severe migraines.  The serontonin has stopped, but I am being doped with other drugs--speed, and something else I cannot name, but which gives me the same headaches and brain rushes that serontonin did.  I  became severely ill two nights ago, and spent all day yesterday with a post-migraine and prescription drug (I had to take a lot of dope to kill the pain) exhaustion.  I have decided against any future "projects".  It is all I can do to cover myself,and try to protect myself.  I know and hypothesize more and more, but I am not releasing what I know and/or suspect until I feel psychically "safe," which, as long as Opus Dei is involved in my life, both directly, and through NSA channels, will never happen.

No comments: