Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Getting grimmer

Life has definitely taken a turn for the grimmer side, as I realize the serotonin has now reached saturation levels in my brain, causing constant crippling pain and debilitating headaches and low energy.  I used to be able to  spend 3 or 4 hours in the bosque and shake off the sickness enough to write or concentrate, but I can no longer shake it off.  I spent all day in the bosque, laying on my side, groaning with misery.  The only reason I could write down yesterday's long entry was because it was already written, and I had just spent 2 nights and an entire day in the bosque to try to detox, but it is so hard continuing to do that.  Part of me longs to take a camping trip, but I am too sick.  Even in the bosque, I can barely walk.  I just find the quickest, surest place for privacy and fling myself down.  I do not know how much longer I can continue with this.  I am going to the doctor but I am too sick to think of any alternatives right now.

No comments: