Saturday, March 6, 2010

"Hell is in session" again

"Hell is in session" again--no i am not mocking the vietnam pow experience. what i have gone thrug last six years now is nothing but totaltarian mind control designed to break my mind soul and spirti. recognize my eyes as being the exac same (alienated glassy stare and large pupils) as Mr. Bedell. Recognize fellow mind control victims in the woman from hunsvill and the man who flew plane into irs in tx. all were victims of nazi mind control experiements. all were highly intelligent, and even autistic (if not clinically so, they shared the same symptoms--esp. difficulty in relationg socially). recognize theat they nazis need autistics in order for the avatars to hijack a person's body (from christian perspective, known as demonic possession). for those who cannot bear the pain and the pressure of the drug induced psychosis forced upon them, they snap in the homicidal rage that the damned drugs cause. If I were not Christian, I wouldhave snapped a logn time ago. I feel the same homicidal rage. Christianity doesnt give me some magical protection or even an awareness that I have "to love" or take a certain action. A RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD IS COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE IN THIS STATE, which is a demonic or pshycotic state. But I clasp to relationship with God THROUGH FAITH, and it is that inner kernel of strength and grace that I am able to resist the rage and the successful implementation of the mind control nazis--which is demonic possession by alien ententies. I may not be speaking properly. too sick to think this thru and express myself logically but this is the general drift. sorr i cant do better.

But to me it is i protant that people realize what is going on. The people of Chile did not suffer in vain. It is better than having the whole world go thru the hell that is my life. I would give my life if I could to stop these bastards. I would give anything but my eternal soul to stop these bastards. Dale was asking me about dahn yoga and while i was tell ing her that i got something out of it (feeling better after shaking), i recognized they had ulterior agenda. I was trying to tell her that ilchee lee, I do believe, is connected with the UNO/Maruice Strong group that is as evil as Satan himself. I also believe they are thrying to get people plugged in the evil alien matrix by actibaton of the chakras. Again, I am too sick to elaborate further. but last night i relize intesne pressure was being put on a upper back chackra (the same chakra that causes asth ma, an it is interesting strong is a severe astmatic), and it was causing my entire upper body to arch, literally pulling my shoulders out of their joint. Today my shoulders are not only out of alignment but painful to touch and as dead and numb as my legs usually are.
sick of wasted days have to clean house for a pesiticide spray. total mess. too sick ot do anything. but must write. people must know danger were in. people must know the tru hell that is humanitys future if this is not stop. God, I pray for death, not only for me, bu tfor the planet before that happens. Help me get thru day.

No comments: