Sunday, December 30, 2007

A really bad day

A really bad day as I recognize the signs of creeping catatonia once again--I spent all day in the house and did not escape the poison at all except to get a prescription filled for Diamox.  I have to say that is the only good news--the Diamox really seems to be making a difference in my eyesight.  I wasn't even able to read or surf the web because the field of vision in my right eye was so broken up and poor, and completely unable to deal with contrast (black on white--like print).  My left eye is okay, though I notice that the colors have dulled again.  But the Diamox cannot stop my legs from turning into tree trunks or my ribs and torso becoming completely rigid.  I have decided not to care.  I do not know if I will ever be a human being again, but if I am, I have accepted the fact that it will be with a forever shattered and broken body.  I will say this.  I have resolved to have nothing to do with anyone who cooperates with poisoning me.  I am sick of being the nice guy, the forgiving Christian, the resigned, accepting victim.  No more.  You dope me, you ally yourself with my persecutors and I won't have ANYTHING to do with you.  Period.  This could have far reaching implications but my brain is too wooden and drugged to think and communicate on the matter.  Just know, I am resolved.

No comments: