Thursday, May 29, 2008

202 pounds today, and I need to see a doctor

202 pounds today, and I need to see a doctor, as once more I am suffering from edema--but this time it is even worse.  My ankles look like the elephant man's.  I am afraid of suffering kidney damage from not being able to flush out toxins.  And toxins I have of plenty (actually I think its lithium--I'm craving salt--pure poison to my body).  I am nauseated, headachey, low energy, and increasingly not in reality.  The inflammation which is shot all through my body is getting to the point that it even hurts to drive with my left hand (the wrist) or to chew with my jaws.  Forget about walkingMy neck and back are so stiff, that once more (oh yeah I remember this from the first time the GODDAMNED (and I mean it) fucking pricks poisoned my body with this shit. 

I gotta hang on for two days, then I can try to see a doctor and recuperate.  Bed--need bed badly.

No comments: