Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Evil is ascendant everywhere

Evil is ascendant everywhere.  I write this truth as I am so sick with psychotropic drugs that I have to keep my eyes shut so that I am not overwhelmed with stimule.  Fortunately, I can type with my eyes closed. 

First off, I have to say it because somebody nees to know (even though if anybody cares or if anybody can do anything about it, I doubt).  Yesterday morning, I woke up with a strong sense of foreboding, that I carried all day long, because I had the strong psychic impression that the NC primary was being fixed.  To be honest, I thought that Hillary Clinton was going to be the cheater because I felt like she had the party apparatus in place.  But did I understimate the power of the forces of evil to get Obama into place. 

It doesn't matter who fixed the machines--whether it was agents of Rove and the Republicans (who know that Obama cannot win against McCain), or agents of the "Puppet Master" (and I think I know who he is now), who desperately wants the "empty suit" to prop up and  front out their sellout of humanity to the real enemy of not only the US, but the entire world.  The more I see of Obama, the more I am reminded of Bush; it is not that he is merely a political liar, which would be excusable since that is a ubiquitous occupational trait, but rather, and more tragically, he is an ontological liar--he lies in and from the very depth of his own self-alienated being, and he, like Bush before him, is probably completely unaware of the level of his own self deception.  The last best hope for humanity, the "white bitch" as she was called on MSNBC, was cheated by the forces of evil.  But still, I am so very proud of her, both of the campaign that she has waged, and of my own support for her.  I was so upset yesterday, as I tried to come to grips with the fact that whe would try to "cheat" her way to victory.  I would rather have her "lose" than sell out to the tactics of the enemy (which is what Obama has done, and guaranteed, will do on an even more unprecedented scale, proportionate to his power), because if we subscribe to the tactics of the enemy, the enemy still wins.  I hope she continues to hold out, and hope for a God given miracle (because as far as I can tell, the bigwigs of the Democratic Party are completely sold out too), or continue to root and pray for her as a NY senator--she can do more good as a senator holding on to her integrity than she can as a presidential candidate who is a cheat, liar, and controlled and bought puppet of corporate media and corporate weatlth.

As for me, evil is ascendant in my body too.  I am trying to hold onto my sanity as these psychotropic drugs cause rage and suicidal ideation to abound.  I am not a human being.  I am not a person.  I am being chemically set up to be drained by the forces of evil which right now, control everything, including my own body.  Today I can say the best that can happen for the human race is total annihilation, and the best I can hope for is death.  Marantha, Lord Jesus, and free us from this evil which has gripped and destroyed us. 

No comments: