Sunday, May 11, 2008

When I was a little kid

When I was a little kid,  one of my adult cousins told me of experimenting with heroin one time.  He said that his perception of reality was completely bizarre, and he walked around, perceiving reality, as if his head was on backwards.  Always being the intrepid experimenter, I always wondered what reality would look like on heroin, but as I got older, I was too smart to ever put that stuff in me.  Well, that's okay.  Courtesy of the NSA and their psychs, I had the most bizarre perception of drugged up reality I could ever imagine.  I couldn't open my eyes at all, as all objects appeared small and far away, as if I were looking through wrongly prescribed lens; then when I got close to them, the same objects appeared overwhelmingly huge, as if they were smack dab in my face.  I was so sick I couldn't walk, I craved sugar, and suffered from a godawful migraine and motion sickness.

That was yesterday.  I spent all morning in bed, unable to open my eyes because I couldn't see straight.  About 4, I was able to get up and shower, and finally do some laundry.  All day, I felt like I had a severe hangover, whether of alcohol or migraine headache.  I could hardly move, though I am grateful for the little energy that enabled me to do the laundry.  Unfortunately, my energy didn't hold out.  I am too sick and headachy to do anything more.  My house is a total mess, and my work week starts tomorrow.  I hate starting a work week with a dirty house, but there is nothing for it.  I am too sick with these psychotropic drugs to barely function, and right now, making $$$ takes priority over everything.  And you know what?  I just as soon as not have had my great bizarre psychological experiment.  I can think of much better ways to spend my weekend.  No choice though.  I wonder if I am going to be suffering with this headache all day tomorrow.  God have mercy on us all.

No comments: