Thursday, May 8, 2008

Still furious over what I know was flagrant

Still furious over what I know was flagrant election fraud, but I am too sick to even care much.  I went to work today and struggled for seven hours with severe pain, headaches, nausea and autism.   I can't even look at peoples' faces--it just is too overwhelming.  But I know one thing--I am not a sellout.  Yeah, I would get a lot farther if I would just sell out--look how far it got a totally characterless liar and teflon empty suit like the current Democratic presidential frontrunner, but I will die first.  Ambition, pleasure, riches--none of that shit motivates me to sell out.  I know that these bastards can make my life miserable and hellish for years and years and years (they already have done it for over 10 years), but guess what assholes?  You've already stolen my life from me, ruined any chance I have at personal happiness, and have left my body a ruined, obese wreck.  There is just not much more that you can do to me.  I will be who I am.  I will worship my God.  I will pray using the sixth "psychic" sense that you label "schizophrenia,but I know why you label it that--because it cannot be controlled or manipulated the way you control and manipulate millions.  Well fuck you all.  I may be a dying breed, but I will die with honor for who I am and what I stand for.  God have mercy on us all, and please Lord, start with me.  I am so tired of sufferinag pain and this hell of psychotropic drugs.  I am aready for it all to end.  NOW.  Yesterday.  I don;t care anymore. 

No comments: