Thursday, May 1, 2008

Really tired as I write

Really tired as I write--a massive blood sugar crash and migraine sent me home without doing yoga, and I just feel lousy.  It is the Risperdal causing the blood sugar crashes and craving for sugar.  I know--I have had it before.  The sad thing is that I don't need to suffer from these blood sugar crashes and resulting migraines.  When I am on thyroid medication (and NOTHING else), my blood sugar stabilizes immediately, and I start losing weight, partly because I don't feel the need to eat every time my blood sugar crashes. 

I am tired though of begging for my health (at least I am not as deadly sick as I was).  I dread going back to work.  The risperdal causes painfly muscle spasms that lead to chronic pain and body tension, and they also cause tendon spasms in my ankly making it impossible for me to walk correctly.

I am unable to sleep (all that speed), and have been waking up around 11 in the morning, unrefreshed from a night of yucky and broken dreams, instead of my normally healthy narrative-style dreams.  I don't know how I am going to be able to get up at 6 in the morning (when I fall asleep at 4), and be able to pay attention to training starting at 7:30 in the morning. 

Well, this day is over.  Time for me and my Fiornal headache to go to bed.

No comments: