Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Birthday from hell

Birthday from hell as I spent all day with migraines, nausea and totally unable to walk.  Whatever psychotropic drug I am on continues at a lower dosage. Unable to concentrate or stand any noise or stimuli.  My eyes are very messed up and I fear for my right eye loss.  Worse of all is the pain from my back, i havent done yoga in a week and my week feels it.  I am going to try to do it today but i am so sick with whatever drug i am on it takes all my concentrated sustained energy just to stand and i can barely lift my feet.  Just suffering, and on top of that, cranky, peevish, and just angry at these stupid fuckers and the damage they have done my body--i am all bloated with fludid agin.  too sick to continue.  get out and live another hellish day withing i wwere dead.

No comments: