Thursday, July 17, 2008

Well was I wrong

Well was I wrong--the lithium is gone but risperdal is at full speed, totally separating me from reality, and turning me into a zombie who can only lay there and watch images in her head (I cant stand to listen to any arguments appealing to reason or prejudice--cable news_; I can't read.  Opening my eyes and seeing stimul is overwhelming so i try to keep everything shut down.  My eyyesight is all messed up again as once more my head floats with excess csf fluid and my right eye is damaged by all the pressure on the nerve.  I can barely walk.  I dont think i can drive.  but all in all I am too sick to do anything but curse the mother fuckers who have done this to me. You stupid ass fucking asshole opus dei roman catholic types.  its not enough that you have destroyed my life.  you want to destroy my mind to well get this mother fuckers i wont have anything to do with you.  i dreamed last nite that i was joan of arc--destroyed by a corrupt sinful worthless church with the state providing the means---pharmaceuticals instead of faggots===fuck you i will despise you to myt dying breath. and i hope everyone learns how corrupt and evil u r.  i am too sick to continue. 

No comments: