Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No longer know what is wrong with me--just know that something is definitely wrong

No longer know what is wrong with me--just know that something is definitely wrong--my best guess is that I am on some psychotropic drug in addition to some kind of B12 supplementation. All I know is that i am so drugged out that not only do I have no physical energy, I have no mental energy. I spent the last two hours trying to read my normal internet posts, but completely unable to absorb or respond to them. I just want to sleep in front of a tv. I realized last night that i could not read a book i had started to read earlier. on top of all that, i find myself suffering from severe migraines. got one now. maybe that is why i cant read or think. dont know. just a waste of time to sit here in front of computer. so sick of this shit. so sick of it.

No comments: