Saturday, September 4, 2010

fertility drugs

September 4th, 10

I think I have figured out what the hormone-altering impositions the PIBs’s were forcing on me—fertility drugs. I was abducted two nights ago—it was a different kind of abduction than usual. I remember that it was a quiet night with moderately stiff breezes. That is the kind of night that, in the pre-abduction era of my life, would have sent me out walking late at night to pray to God. I don’t feel comfortable walking late at night anymore, and I know that the same frequency mode that I use to pray is now capable of being hijacked by evil aliens and their human Nazi allies. They hover over the Earth, searching and listening for those who emit that frequency. Once discovered, the aliens swoop down and abduct the spiritually receptive victim, and then the mind games, drugs, and medical experimentation begins. In my case, it has gone to absurd lengths. Not only did they steal 95% of my eggs in a medical procedure, they still are trying to scrape out every last one. I think that I was given fertility drugs prior to the abduction, to try to ripen and entice out every last, straggling egg, which they then tried to extract during the abduction. Why are they doing this, when, thanks to our Nazi shadow government, they know that there are so many women from which they can choose. I know that genetic purity is a huge deal to them, but despite my Aryan lineage, I also have (from the Aryan perspective), the hated dragonseed (Jewish) lineage in my DNA.

However, I am hypothesizing that what they are able to do, is clone offspring from individual elements of the DNA, maybe even focussing on individual chromosomes, so that if my eggs contain a Y chromosome (and that seems a reasonable hypothesis, since I am such a medical anomaly), they can extract “pure” Aryan genes as long as they clone a hybrid male using primarily the material from the Y chromosome.

I don’t know—there is too much I don’t understand. But I fear that these recent attempts at abduction are to conceive a child, a male (Aryan lineage) that will be environmentally engineered and groomed to be an anti-Christ figure to serve the purpose of the Reptiles. I don’t believe DNA alone can make someone evil. No way. There’s no such thing as a “bad seed,” or a fated evil destiny, “born under a bad sign.” The human faculty of the free will and free choice will always come into play. I know, speaking for myself, that I can identify at least a half dozen occasions, when I could have turned to the “dark side” to help temporarily relieve the pain, loneliness, and sting of rejection, that I repeatedly encountered. ALL sensitive individuals feel this, and have to work at developing and affirming a healthy self-image and self-identity, no matter what the outer variables of our unique life situation may be. But despite the difficulties of my autism and upbringing, I was reared in relative seclusion from the forces of spiritually powerful evil. I didn’t have evil people of seeming benevolence, at every turn, from an early age, guiding me to the dark path. Such a situation is what I fear for any unborn or very young progeny of mine

I could be wrong. A couple of nights ago, I also dreamed that spiders were devouring hard-working ants. I interpret that as the Borg destroying the “humans”, including the future humans, the Aryans. (I regard the Borg with their collective mind hive and comfortable, illusory “belonging” as “feminine” evil, while the Reptiles, with their predatory hate and contempt for the vulnerable, I regard as “masculine” evil—Jungians will understand). If that is the case, it could be the Aryans are looking to replenish their diminishing stock (but then why pick on me, when there are so many other women with tens of thousands of eggs?). All I can say, is that if I am wrong, and there is some pressing need for the remaining few eggs in my ovaries, then ask me for them. Grant me the dignity of my personal human sovereignty, and if some Aryan can gain my trust, I will give them up willingly. Otherwise XXXX you. I know that you are getting increasingly sophisticated at the abductions. I didn’t even know I was abducted the following morning, which I usually do. The Aryans also blew out the electricity on the whole west side of the street (my side) before, during, or after the abduction. I woke up at about two in the morning, with the electricity out (no fan or digital clocks), with electric company crews working on the wires across the street.
Bottom line: I am tired of being abducted nightly. If any of my abductors have any kind of benevolent purpose, then show yourselves, and I will be reasonably accomodating. But beware, Nazi darksiders, I am not easily fooled by evil, and I would rather die than advance your agenda one bit…

A little later...why do I keep reaching out to these Aryans? After writing this initial post, I stood up, and realized how severely autistic their viral downloads make me. Worse of all, because it is a new sensation, is the weakness in my arms. Two night ago, they did a massive infusion of viral bugs into me, including my arms and shoulders, (which no doubt is why my body can barely move to put in a tampon) which has me severely locked and weakened. All those bugs do is close off my meridians, slowly killing off my body, and now that I can no longer do yoga, I can't fight to keep them open. I desperately want to "shake", to try to clear my meridians, but since being castrated, I have lost all energy. Now my arms and shoulders are as fucked up as the rest of me. So goddamned depressing. And people (who should be my allies--at least they seem to lap up all the info I give) continue to play mind games with me. As long as I keep pumping up info via postings. But I can't help it; it is my nature to be helpful and cooperative with the fight for the Good, even while others seem to be motivated by narrower concerns...maybe there is nothing anyone can do for me. Maybe I am just fucked--so then quit playing mind games with me, and leave me to my misery. So miserable with this locked up body and painful muscle spasms.

No comments: