Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rothiethereptile Part 1 of a multi-part series--stay tuned.

It's been a while since I wrote. I have not been in good health as the PIB's have done drastic changes to my body via interdimensional surgery (that is, while I sleep), and the changes while highly beneficial to the reptilian agenda and dna changes, have caused intense physical pain and emotional suffering to me. But what is on my mind must be said and must be posted. I still do not have an internet connection, but have bought a lttle mini netbook with wi-fi. I knew that the PIB's would be able to hack into my computer as long as i was in wifi range, but I did not expect that they would be able to create and take over an entire administrator account, but they did, probably while I was in the MRI scanner. In hopes of some privacy, I have turned off the wifi and ethernet in the windows device manager as well as disabling it in the BIOS. I currently am typing on Notepad in safe mode. I hope that such measures are enough to prevent the most sophisticated security agents in the world from hacking into this entry, because I cannot post it until tomorrow afternoon, and I don't want the evil sons of bitches to know what happened until it is already on the internet.

I have tried to stay on top of what is happening by scheduling an extra therapy session, but insights are coming so fast that I would have to be seen everyday to vent and communicate the horrors that I am realizing and experiencing in my own body. Let's see, the readers of my blog probably know that I have been castrated in interdimensional surgery. You may not know that even further surgery was done last week in which a set of ribs may have been removed at my breast bone, or if not, at least a whole node of nerve ganglia, which I think connected tohe nervous system and the brain to my heart. Since that time, I have not been able to feel with the normal intensity that I normally do, nor can I cry (and I am a "bawler"). It is as if a big black hole has opened up in my chest, and it is so painful that I can't "feel." All my emotions just get stuck there, and there is no release or relief from my emotional pain and suffering.

But that was not the worst of it. Reflecting on Ratzinger's trip to Scotland, my inner voice led me to understand that the Reptiles and their PIB agents actually had an least one ovum of mine, and were planning to fertilize it with another man's sperm to produce a son, which would then be groomed and molded into an anti-Christ figure. (More on what I think transpired on this trip later). This method of fertilization woud be different of course, from the mode of conception of my other progeny which were basically cloned, using advanced genetic techniques to separate, mix and change up, various genes from my own singular DNA.. I don't think the Reptiles/PIB's are too happy about the results--I just get the feeling that my offspring are cussed independents and fighters for the Good, just as is their mom. And I want you all to know that I am so proud of you all, even if I can't relate or communicate to, or with you all in a normal way. I'm too pressed to do so, and right now I am pressed to relate my insights of the last few days.

PINDAR. Who is Pindar? That has been the primary thought on my mind the last few days, as I tried to figure out who was the man tapped to be the sperm donor of my unborn child. I first learned of Pindar years ago in my early years of web surfing. The name literally means "penis of the lizard king" and Pindar is supposed to be the head of the Reptiles/Illuminati families here on Earth, really the single most powerful man in the West, while he operates through all the puppet leaders which democracies and political parties elect and/or appoint. Because all the research and commentary about this guy were so nebulous, I did not really pay much attention, until the interview which Ickes conducted with Arizona Wilder, the former Aryan slave. Even though she was clearly mind traumatized and fragile at the time of the interview, Arizona Wilder's insights have proven more true than a lot more brilliant minds in better and safer places. She is as honest as she can be, and every single thinking person on this planet needs to watch that interview to understand the horrors of the occultic evil which is running this world, from behind the scenes. Ms. Wilder was an Aryan slave whose job it was to call up the Reptiles from the 4th dimension into the 3rd. Her handler was "Guido" (Guy Rothschild), and when he died, she was able to find a small measure of freedom. Her interview,(because her words have proven honest and true, in ever single instance of being put to the test), is the most compelling proof I have encountered about the shapeshifting of reptilians into human bodies, and vice versa, most notably in her experience, of the British royal family. I have to say that I used to be one of those people who couldn't visualize the now deceased Queen Mother shape shifting into a reptille, and tried to figure out how this could happen in an imaginative, though real sense. I can now say that I was dead wrong, not only because of the insights of the past few days, but also because I can see with my own eyes, the visible facial changes taking place in my own body as the higher frequencies downloade into my brain and surround me in my home while I sleep. These downloads are forcing undeniable and inexorable DNA changes of ME, with the ultimate aim of turning me into a shapeshifting reptilian, and I am helpless to stop it. The worst is at night, and even now, I am staying up, dreading to enter the reptilian interdimensional space during my nightly sleep.

But getting back to Ms. Wilder, she spoke of the reptilian alpha male leader, "Pindar", who she stated was the real father of Prince William, not Prince Charles. I now know who Pindar is--Jacob Rothschild. I don't know why Ms. Wilder could give out Guido's name, and not that of his English cousin. Maybe it has to do with the fact that Guido's death released her from silence, but she is unable to turn on the living. But I have done independent research on my own, namely, looking at a lot of pictures and am 100% convinced Jacob Rothschild is not only Pindar, but indeed is the biological father of Prince William. Pull up photos of father and son, and look for the points of comparison. Prince William has his mouth, lips and wide smile. He has the same chin, and the same shape of the hooded eyes. He has the same hands (yes Prince Charles also has thick fingers but there is no other point of similarity at all). However the dead giveaway are the ears. Prince William has Rothschild ears--fleshy and heavy in the lower lobe. Not only are they similar to Jacob Rothchild, but most Rothschild photos I looked at had the same ear lobes--Guido, Charles, etc. They are not Prince Charles ears at all. Prince Wm even has J Rothschild's slight tilt of the head to the right.

Now I am not a royal watcher at all, and not being British, I really am not that concerned about Wm's paternal lineage, except that in the past few weeks, I have become suspicious that he is in line to be the next anti-Christ since I don't think his legal father will beat him to it. The Internet is filled with web pages and videos dedicated to the exploration and presentation of the thesis that Prince Charles or Prince Wm will be the next anti-Christ. Most offer legitimate and thoughtful points, so I have casually monitored the situation for years now, but they were a low level priority in the last couple of years as I have been pouring all my mental resources into fighting a would-be "American" (not!) anti-Christ. Over the last few years, I have also watched Charles shrink in the estimation of his own people, so that I don't think he will ever have any kind of significant (even "figurehead") power or respect. Meanwhile, I have been very pleased and a little surprised with what I saw of Diana's sons. I knew, no matter what her personal pecadillos and shortcomings, that she had been an outstanding, A+ mother during their childhood, and it showed, as I watched her sons mature into a strong, virile, but appropriately responsible manhood, despite the pressures of a "royal celebrity" lifestyle and all its temptations that could totally spoil and ruin a good youth.

So alarm bells started going off when superficial perusal of the mainstream internet provider websites revealed photos of a young man with the flashing angry-mean and cold eyes of the soulless psychotic. In a word, "Reptilian." What had happened? His eyes used to be so warm, open and gentle, loving of life and the people he encountered in his royal duties--his mother's son, thank God, and thankfully for Britain. From what I could tell, nothing had changed outwardly. He still is living the dutiful and responsible, but very pleasant life of a crown prince. He does seem to have a little bit of a rocky on again/off again relationship with his significant other, an apparently very sweet and sensible young woman from the upper class, but I would expect that, given the parameters, challenges and expectations of crown royal marriage. The only outward change that I could notice was that his jowls had become very heavy, as if fluid-filled. He does have the facial shape of his uncle Spencer, full and rectangular, but where did the heaviness of the jowls come from?

I found the answer looking in my own mirror one morning after a rough night, with heavy viral downloads and accelerated frequencies forcing themselves on me, to get me into the interdimensional realm. I recognized that I had the exact same heavy jowls as Prince William! Not only that, but I realized tha, after 48 years, my eyelid physiological structure was literally changing to become hooded, in the exact same manner as evil, satanic, and Reptilian DNA-altered victims do. I also am losing my eyelashes. Now I haven't had time to look to see if young William's eyelids have changed from boyhood. He clearly has developed hooded eyes and no eyelashes, exactly as his father, Jacob Rothschild, but to what extent that his congenital and how much is DNA alteration, I will let someone else explore. I can say this. Reptilians are not born; they are made--even the purest of the Reptilian line needs the viral downloads and higher frequencies to become an evil Reptilian shape shifter. I don't think the young prince is there yet, but I expect the transformation to be fairly rapid. Unlike me, whose body resisted the viral downloads for years, because of my own physiological idiosyncrasies, autism, and heavy metal poisoning (the viral downloads require the presence of heavy metals), he has a strong, healthy, TALL body that can take immense amounts of the virus, even during the day (when he is photographed), while with me, it only happens at night, and it can only happen now, after years of abuse and serious interdimensional structural surgery. I also expect that they did the same surgery to the young prince that they did to me--removing nerve ganglia from the heart to the nervous system--diminishing his innate and mother-nurtured capacity to feel. What I do feel, upon awakening, besides the neverending sick migraine headaches and deep depression, after a night in interdimensional reptilian reality where I am regularly sexually and bodily abused and violated, is rage. I am not angry at anything in the 3rd dimensional world. I am furious at the abuse I cannot stop. But I have years of prayer and discipline and the spiritual encounter of being deeply loved to help guide me and prevent me from acting on the evil that is becoming more and more habitated to my physical body now that the viral downloads have strengthened. How can a young man without that kind of preparation withstand that kind of viral onslaught without becoming not only a reptilian shapeshifter, but also without developing the soulless, cold heart of the reptiles. He can't.

No comments: