Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Part II will have to wait

Sept 28, 10—Part II will have to wait. Very very sick again. Severe migraine pain with the implants shooting pain through my head. I feel as though my brain stem is shutting down once again. After working out yesterday for the first time in weeks, back is completely jacked up again. Couldn’t help it. I am so tired of seeing my body just turn to lard. But now it is the sick headaches and the hot flashes that are getting me. It is is the fifties outside and I have the AC and swamp cooler blasting away to try to get rid of the sick hot flashes and dry off the sweat breaking out all over my body and face. I know that the PIB’s are making sure I don’t write anymore. They know that I am 95% there, and even if I never did a bit more of research I could outline the whole sad, sorry history of reptilian domination. I do like to be sure of myself before spouting off. Still if I had someone to talk to, I would spill the beans. It is just so hard to writ e when I am so sick. Give a big hint. Aryans (apostate, occultic Jews?) went to Britain and Ireland back in the BC era. British monarchy totally subjugated to reptilians and has been for centureis. For that matter, nearly all of European royalty and ancient “noble” families are subjugated to the reptiliansIt is on the web. Just have to look for it. As for me, I am going to bed with pain meds. Fantasize that someone loves me and holds me and cares for me and try to sleep. If I die before I wake, blessings on all my children….

Woke up, but still very sick and woozy. Have to get up and go, because there my fridge and cupboards are bare of all essential foodstuffs. So I will stop and post this, check email, and grocery shop. I know the Reptilians/PIBs don’t want me writing any further on the true history of the human race. Too sick to fight today. When it is time, God will give me the strength. Now I just have to fight the back pain, sick migraines, and depression as I look at my body turning to fat right before my eyes—including places where I have never been fat before—my back, my chest, under my arms, even the flesh on top of my pubic bone is developing extra layers of fat. I can reach down and grasp flesh in a fistful that before was never there. Then there is the transformation of all my muscle in places like my biceps and calves. Despite the constant lifting of weights, I can’t stop the transformation of my body from that of a fat man to a fat woman. It is a metabolic change that all the exercise in the world won’t reverse. Disgusting, gross, as I see all the fat just accumulating in places it never was before. Nothing I can do about it. I hate being in my own body, but as far as the Reptiles/Aryans are concerned, I am just an egg donor and anima projection template for false religion. My real self, my real body has no purpose for them whatsoever. I just need to feel better. Don’t know if it is ever going to happen, certainly not anytime soon.

No comments: