Saturday, January 5, 2008

It's official

It's official--it is the speed that causes the painful muscle spasms.  My entire left leg and hip are spasming and limping from the prolonged speed I am being force fed.  I don't even believe that the dumbasses think it's therapeutic.  I believe they are trying to force me into a rage (and yep, speed will do that--I have seen many a speed addict under the influence in my day, and I recognize the symptoms easily).  What they don't know is how it totally enervates me, and makes me unable to function in reality.  I don't care anymore.  I know one thing though.  If you are going to dope me, you are my enemy.  Don't you dare smile in my face, because I am sick and tired of being stabbed in the back by people who believe stupidity after stupidity.  I am a human being, not a fucking object for you to manipulate, and drug and incarcerate, and I will not, on principle, EVER, respond to being treated as I am treated.  You have destroyed my body, done permanent damage to my brain, and leave me in constant, agonizing pain, so just stay away from me.  I will take my Vicodin, Motrin, and sleep aids and pray that God deliver me from your stupid, evil hands.  Yes, the face of evil is becoming clearer and clearer now, and I am no longer going to be the enabling, caretaking, "good girl."

No comments: