Thursday, January 31, 2008

More psychotropic drugging just creating a physical free fall

Psychotropic drugging just creating a physical free fall of migraine misery, fluish symptoms, muscular spasming, and just sheer exhaustion.  I am sitting to write this, forcing myself to keep my eyes open, forcing myself to not climb back into bed and just collapse with this severe energy exhaustion that the lithium and speed creates.  I spent the past two days fighting sick migraines, as my body vainly fought off the poison.  I had finally went to the museum to see the British Museum's travelling Egyptology display, but I was too sick to enjoy it--I was fighting severe nausea and headaches the entire time.  I did note a scribe's palette, which looked just as utilitarian as if it were still being used, and a couple  of wooden head rests.  The head rests remind me of a alternative medicine device I have been thinking of purchasing that acts to control the flow of cerebralspinal fluid in the brain, because as I looked at their headrests, I realized that the was the function of those pieces of wood that fit right across the lower back of the head.  So now, I will probably buy one.  I just hope the implant back there doesn't cause an aneurysm.  But I am too exhausted to do it today.  I am too exhausted to do anything.  I know that I need to clean my house, but I am too sick.  It is time to go back to bed.

No comments: