Monday, August 25, 2008

3 days since I predicted psychotropic saturation

3 days since I predicted psychotropic saturation and now I am there.  I am unable to function--I cant bear stimuli, I cant walk, I cant drive, or even watch tv.  I worry about my right eye because I am not seeing with a full range of vision out of it, but I am too poor to go see dr huaman, and besides it is too hard and frustating to see her when I am enchained by drugs every time.  My stomach is perpetually nauseated, and any slight momentary rebound I felt when the Risperdol mimicked thyroid meds is completely gone.  I am perpetually nauseated and sick to my stomach.  I suffer from chronic headaches.  How do I know I have reached drug saturation?  Because of my dream last night--whenever I am saturated with psychotropic drugs I dream of totally wrecked, dilapidated houses, bulging with cockroaches.  Last nite the dilapidated house didn't have cockroaches but it was depressing because thieves had stolen all the mirrors (my inner self) and anything copper in the house.  Copper is a conductive for electricity.  Electricity is the scientific word for spiritual energy.  I am not able to reach my spirituality.  That is the least of my worries though.  Getrting through the day when I am so fucked up on drugs that is the hard part...Oh and lets not forget the dead soulless eyes that see whenever I can open my eyes to look myself in my mirror here.  Another day in hell...

No comments: