Sunday, August 24, 2008

Didnt take long for psychotropic hell to begin again

Didnt take long for psychotropic hell to begin again--suffering from severe headaches and mood swings.  But unlike my healthy mood swings which involved joy, happiness and productivity, these mood swings alternate between the most incredible, hateful rage (right now I just want to smash things against my wall, curse the motherfuckers destroying my body and brain) and the blackest of despair when I pray to God to take my life  because I cant stand being in this abused, drugged up body anymore.  I am so sick of my suffering. Please God get me out of this hell.  Give me back my life or take it, you GODDAMNED MOTHERFUCKERS.  I dont give a shit about you or anything else.  I just want relief from this godddamned drugged up hell that i am in

No comments: