Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Body wracked by Risperdal and speed

Body wracked by Risperdal and speed--muscle spasms and arthritis.  I can't lift my arms or my legs.  My left leg is swollen from muscle spasms in my thight.  My back is such spasmic pain that not only can I not stand, I cannot sit.  My floating head doesnt want to sit on my spasmed neck and shoulders.  Oh lets not forget the constant nausea that leaves me dehydrated because even water makes me nauseaus or the constant sick migraine headaches that have me taking 2 or 3 fiornal a day to little avail.  But nothing compares to the mental torment--the inability to stand any kind of stimuli to the brain--the inability do anything other than shut my eyes and wish i werdead. Too sick to do anything.  My house is a mess. I dont think I caaaaaaaaaan drive or go to yoga.  Just sick of this suffering.

No comments: