Saturday, August 16, 2008

Brief one day respite over

Brief one day respite over and drugging has started again.  MY body is totally fucked.  Today in yoga my legs were completely dead and now they are completely useless for walking.  I try to navigate but my knees are in severe pain from the muscle misalignment caused by the peculiar locked gait that the fucking goddamned drugs force me to adopt.  Can I get a break assholes?  Can I ;get one fucking day to clean my house and cook some food?  I know that it really bugs you that I might actually be a human being with feelings and hobbies and interests and joys instead of some stupid fucking opus die robot that you so heretics and spiritual perverts so emulate....but I can please get one day to wash my dishes and clean my toilet?  Instead of having to lay in bed fighting headaches and joint pains.  What the fuck....no use dialoging with Inquisition morons like yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, ever try a prayer?  Seems life is very difficult for you, but it really doesn't need to be.  Here's hoping you feel better soon. :0) N.