Thursday, August 28, 2008

Able to drink coffee for the first time in 3 days

Able to drink coffee for the first time in 3 days--what a relief.  Anytime I cannot drink coffee in the morning, it means that I am too sick to get out of bed.  Still, the body is not happy.  This morning, upon awakening I had the shaky trembling legs and unsteady balance of a newborn foal.  My back is in severe shape from all the muscle spasms of the past few days.  I have actually felt tingling numbness up and down my lower spine---a symptom that my back is in severe shape--that only happens a couple of times a year and usually when I overexert myself or it goes "out."  Then there is the extra weight and cottage cheese spread on my legs--what do you expect?  My legs and muscles haven't been able to move properly for over 4 days.  I'm pretty certain I gained at least 3 pounds but it is hard to say for sure because my stomach feels so constipated and bloated.  Totally depressing as I realize that I cannot stop my body from the degeneration, deterioration and weight gain because I cannot stop these people from drugging.  Even now I am on speed, but because my mind is clear, and I can feel, and I can stand stimuli, I feel good.

No comments: